Williams Sonoma Olivewood Spoons, Set of 4
Our cooks' spoon is made of Mediterranean olivewood, an especially dense hardwood prized for its distinctive swirled markings and honey-golden tones. The gently tapered handle feels comfortable in the hand for a range of tasks, and the olivewood remains smooth even with repeated use and washing. These spoons are beautiful enough to use at the table for serving.
- Set of four includes 12" spoon, 14" spoon, 12" blunt-end spoon and 12" slotted spoon.
- Made of olivewood from France.
- Dense wood will not absorb food odors.
- The handle is shaped like an artist's paintbrush for a comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cooking with nonstick cookware, glass, and porcelain.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- All-Purpose Spoons: 12" and 14" long.
- Blunt-End Spoon: 12" long.
- Slotted Spoon: 12" long.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- To prevent drying and cracking and to preserve the wood's natural finish, periodically apply a thick coat of food-safe mineral oil to the surface.