Williams Sonoma Walnut Wood Spoons, Set of 4
When we set out to design our own line of wooden cooking spoons, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. The wood is tumbled to create an ultra-smooth finish, and the gently tapered handle feels comfortable in the hand for a range of tasks. These spoons are beautiful enough to use at the table for serving.
- Set of four includes 12" spoon, 14" spoon, 12" blunt-end spoon, and 12" slotted spoon.
- The handle is shaped like an artists' paintbrush for a comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cooking with nonstick cookware, glass, and porcelain.
Dimensions & More Info
- All-purpose spoons: 12" and 14" long.
- Blunt-end spoon: 12" long.
- Slotted spoon: 12" long.
Use & care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- Do not allow spoons to sit in water or soak for extended periods of time.
- We recommend periodically applying a thin coat of food-safe mineral oil to the wood, which preserves its natural finish and texture and significantly extends the life of the spoons.