Ruvati 30-inch Matte Black Fireclay Modern Farmhouse Offset Drain Kitchen Sink Single Bowl – RVL4018MBK
The Fiamma FIREclay kitchen sink from Ruvati sets a new standard in home kitchen design. Handbuilt in ITALY by skilled artisans who have mastered their craftsmanship over generations, Ruvati fireclay sinks are at the pinnacle of art and form. The raw clay used in Ruvati’s fireclay sinks is a unique natural white clay found only in a few regions in the world, including Italy. The clay is fired at an extremely high temperature of 2900 degrees Fahrenheit for 28 hours giving the solid sink exceptional strength and durability. During the process the surface of the sink fuses with the interior, giving an enamel surface that is completely resistant to chips, cracks, abrasions and scratches. These properties make Ruvati fireclay sinks a superior choice compared to alternative materials such as cast iron enamel and ceramic sinks which can easily chip or crack. This OFFSET DRAIN fireclay sink is designed to maximize the utility of a large farmhouse sink. The drain is located on the right side of the sink, and the bottom is inclined towards the drain, allowing perfect water drainage. The offset drain also gives you more functional space both inside and under the sink. The 9″ internal bowl depth makes it easy to stack dishes or clean large pots and pans. For more than 200 years, fireclay sinks have been renowned for their strength and practicality in European kitchens and farmhouses. Ruvati’s Fiamma fireclay sink now brings this timeless classic to the modern American kitchen.
- Made in ITALY – each sink is meticulously handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- The stunning matte black finish brings a truly modern flare to this classic farmhouse style.
- Constructed of true fireclay – a special white clay that is fired at 2900 degree Fahrenheit for extreme strength and durability
- Enamel sink surface is fused to the solid fireclay in a proprietary process making the surface completely resistant to chips, abrasion or scratches
- Resistant to high temperatures, hot water, acids and common household chemicals
- Offset Drain – Drain is located on the RIGHT side of the sink, and the bottom is sloped at an angle towards the drain. Ensures perfect water drainage and creates more space in the cabinet under the sink. Also available in Left Drain configuration (Ruvati Model # RVL2018WL)
- Large bowl design: 30-inch wide and 18-inch front-to-back gives you plenty of usable space
- Extra Deep Bowl: 9 inch internal bowl depth gives ample space for all your dishes and large pots and pans
- Inside bowl and rim of the sink has a matte black finish for a truly modern look.
- Standard 3.5″ drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit (Due to the 1″ thick fireclay bottom, you may need extended flange for your disposal)
- Exterior Dimensions: 30″ (wide) x 18″ (front-to-back)
- Interior Dimensions: 28″ (wide) x 16″ (front-to-back) x 9″ (internal bowl depth)
- Minimum Base Cabinet Size: 33-inch
- Color / Finish: pure matte black.
- Includes stainless steel bottom rinse grid that protects the bottom of the sink, and allows water to drain freely.
- Included in box: fireclay sink, stainless steel bottom grid, basket strainer drain assembly, installation guide
Farmhouse / Apron-Front
|Number of Bowls||
|Front to Back||