Regular price $500.00
- Naturally Durable Fireclay Material: The sink is made from fireclay, which is a naturally durable material known for its strength and resistance to chipping and cracking. It offers a combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality, making it an ideal choice for a kitchen sink.
- With the protective bottom grid and distinctive look, the arch fireclay sink is truly crafted to match your design and functional desires.
- Heat safe up to 2200 degrees Fahrenheit prevents damage from hot pots and pans
- Sound-dampening material minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter use
- Non-porous Surface applied with durable enamel glaze offers a smooth and beautiful farmhouse kitchen sink. Smoothly non-porous surface for easy clean and stain resistance.
- Dimension Variations: Due to the firing process and the handcrafted nature of fireclay sinks, there may be slight variations in dimensions. It’s important to note that dimensions can vary up to 3/8″, so it’s recommended to measure the countertop cut-outs after the sink is secured on the sink cabinet for precise installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36″
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.