By Ruvati

Ruvati 34 inch epiGranite Topmount Workstation Ledge Granite Composite Kitchen Sink – Midnight Black – RVG1350BK

Regular price $593.00
Regular price Sale price $593.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brand: Ruvati
  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Diners Club
  • Discover
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal
  • Shop Pay
  • Venmo
  • Visa
Regular price $593.00
Regular price Sale price $593.00

Crafted in Italy, the epiGranite collection from Ruvati delivers a certain charm, color, and character to your kitchen design. Each sink is constructed from 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and the look of real stone. Granite composite sinks from Ruvati also undergo a proprietary treatment making them resistant to stains, bacteria, and extreme temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit. From midnight black to midas yellow, each unique shade is colored all the way through for a rich look that will never fade. The epiGranite also features a matching basket strainer drain assembly that traps food waste and is easy to empty into the trash. For a sink that truly reflects your style and personality, the epiGranite collection from Ruvati is an elegant choice.

  • MADE IN ITALY: Each Ruvati granite sink is meticulously crafted by skilled Italian artisans.
  • NATURAL STONE FINISH: Midnight Black (3 color options available), it’s colored all the way through for a rich, consistent look that will never discolor.
  • COMPOSITE GRANITE: 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength. and the remaining 20% is a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous, anti-bacterial, and resistant to stains and most household chemicals.
  • WORKSTATION SINK: Ledges on the front and back act as a track for sliding the built-in accessories, the two tempered glass cutting boards and a stainless steel colander.
  • UNIQUE LOW-DIVIDE: Center divider sits 4″ below the top of the rim giving additional clearance when washing large pots and pans.
  • DROP-IN TOPMOUNT INSTALLATION: Cutout templates and mounting clips are provided.
  • GENTLY ROUNDED CORNERS: Optimal for easy cleaning.
  • PRE-DRILLED FAUCET HOLES: One standard hole (1-3/8″ diameter) for faucet installation and two additional partially-drilled knockout holes that can be used for installation of soap dispenser or 3-hole faucets.
  • MATCHING BLACK STRAINER: Drain assembly included. (Note: Standard 3.5″ drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit. Strainer is only for standard installation. If installing a Garbage Disposal unit, you have to use the drain flange that comes with the disposal).
  • EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 34″ (wide) x 20″ (front-to-back)
  • INTERIOR BOWL DIMENSIONS: 15″ x 14-1/2″ (left bowl), 15″ x 14-1/2″ (right bowl) | Bowl Depth: 9″
  • CSA certified and tested to meet US and Canada UPC codes and standards.
  • INCLUDED IN BOX: Sink, two tempered glass cutting boards, one stainless steel colander, two matching black strainers (drain assembly), cutout template, mounting clips, installation guide.,


Installation Type

Top Mount


Granite Composite

Sink Thickness

1/2 inch

Number of Bowls




Front to Back


Bowl Depth


Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review